Home » Services
Comprehensive eye exams
Dr. Velotta performs exams for adults. The initial exam includes:
Diabetic Eye Exams
- All diabetics should be checked every year, due to risk of retinal bleeding and swelling
Macular Degeneration Retinal Exam
- We now have Optical Coherence Tomography which can scan the retina and under the retina for earlier detection of changes in macular degeneration
Glaucoma Assessment and Treatment
- Vision evaluation
- Visual field testing
- Intraocular pressure testing
- Drainage system and optic nerve exam
- Computerized evaluation of nerve fiber layer
Dry eye Assessment
Dr. Velotta will run several tests to find the type of dry eye you are experiencing and give tips on how to deal with this difficult condition.
Treatment for acute eye injuries
Dr Velotta offers traditional single vision, monovision, Toric for astigmatism, and Restor© premium lenses for both distance and near vision improvement.
We treat many eyelid diseases such as removal of eyelid skin cancer and chalazion removal.
Retinal laser surgery
After-cataract laser surgery
*****See our Focused on Healing page for more information!
Medication Cost Assistance
This online resource of pharmaceutical assistance programs was created by EyeCare America, a public service foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, for the use of physicians and their patients to help obtain ophthalmic drug assistance for patients in need.