Home » Services
Comprehensive eye exams
Dr. Velotta performs exams for adults. The initial exam includes:
Diabetic Eye Exams
- All diabetics should be checked every year, due to risk of retinal bleeding and swelling
Macular Degeneration Retinal Exam
- We now have Optical Coherence Tomography which can scan the retina and under the retina for earlier detection of changes in macular degeneration
Glaucoma Assessment and Treatment
- Vision evaluation
- Visual field testing
- Intraocular pressure testing
- Drainage system and optic nerve exam
- Computerized evaluation of nerve fiber layer
- Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
Dry eye Assessment
Dr. Velotta will run several tests to find the type of dry eye you are experiencing and give tips on how to deal with this difficult condition. We now offer a lab test for your tears to monitor accuracy of treatment as well.
Treatment for acute eye injuries
Dr Velotta offers traditional single vision, monovision, Toric for astigmatism, and Panoptix, Vivity, and Synergy advanced technology lenses for both distance and near vision improvement.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
We treat many eyelid diseases such as removal of eyelid skin cancer and chalazion removal.